Sample and Data Access
CIGMR Biobank can facilitate access to its catalogue of collections using the following process:
- Contact CIGMR Biobank using the contact us functionality on this website for further details about the collection if required.
- Fill in the application form which can be downloaded here and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application for access will be reviewed by the collecting group PI and access committee where appropriate, and a collaborative agreement established.
- The application for access will be reviewed by CIGMR Biobank Technical Access Committee (TAC) as described in the Sample Conservation and Replenishment section of this website.
- An appropriate materials transfer agreement will be set up.
- CIGMR Biobank will perform the necessary lab work involved in preparing the requested samples for shipping.
- Samples will be shipped.
- CIGMR Biobank will invoice charges covering the cost of lab work described in point 6.
- After publication, data generated is returned to CIGMR Biobank to enrich sample annotation.